https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...meter-they-set-up-in-minneapolis-n463534

Riot Police, National Guard 'Completely Abandon' Perimeter in Minneapolis, Chased Away by Protesters
BY PAULA BOLYARD MAY 29, 2020 9:53 PM EST

Townhall’s Julio Rosas is on the ground in Minneapolis this week, reporting on the protests and riots. Tonight he’s reporting that the riot police and the National Guard have abandoned a perimeter they had set up earlier in the day, chased away by the rioters.

For the fourth night in a row, protesters and rioters have descended on Minneapolis to protest the death of George Floyd at the hands of a police officer, who was arrested and charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter on Friday afternoon.

The city is under a curfew order, but rioters are refusing to disperse.

The situation on the ground is extremely volatile right now. Rosas says riot police shot him with a “non-lethal weapon” as he was kneeling some distance away, observing the scene.

Julio Rosas

@Julio_Rosas11
· 3h
Replying to @Julio_Rosas11
As I was recording the National Guard and riot police falling back from their positions as the crowd began to throw projectiles at them, I got shot with a non-lethal weapon by riot police. I wasn't close to them and I was kneeling down with my phone in my hand.

View image on Twitter

Julio Rosas

@Julio_Rosas11
🚨🚨🚨:The riot police and National Guard have completely abandoned the perimeter they had set up earlier. Rioters have chased them away.

234 people are talking about this
Minutes ago Rosas, who’s a tough Marine, by the way, tweeted video of the protesters/rioters cheering as police and the National Guard abandoned their post near the third precinct, which rioters torched on Thursday night.

Please don't feed the trolls!