Trybone,

I've never cared for Mildots and that scope has never had 'em even offered,but your AMAZING Fhuqking Stupidity never disappoints in it's Magnificent Grandeur...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now as to taking a modest X'd SFP and corroborating subtension of a GOOD reticle,to jive with erector travel,it is standard fare here and HILARIOUSLY wellllllll beyond your "means","abilities" or "comprehension". Tough to whoop an etched reticle that actually steers boolits,eye-relief and FOV to the task,along with magnification that suits. 62 Mil's on an erector prolly don't suck and I'm thinkin' that 10 more on the windshield,don't hurt production either. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". I find it HILARIOUSLY fascinating,that you perpetually wonder aloud,that why besides being a Brokedick,you are also a CLUELESS Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. That's The Snowflake Trifecta! Hint.

It is no "surprise",that you are enthralled with wares beyond you and gotta steal keepsakes,as a sole "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for Trying,Crying and Lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!!!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."