Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by mathman
Rossi and NcStar, only the best.

NcStar Hah! It was free and the Rossi was worth every dollar I paid for it, still is after being slung off a trailor. I was surprised the scope wasn't totally trashed.

Trybone,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST and keep relating how "real" that is to you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I find it Fascinating,that you are bent on relating how you are a Brokedick CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,at every opportunity. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Base 10 Math don't stump many,though kudos to you,for having it whip your ass. It's easy for someone with 17 IQ Points or better,to gawk and apply Base 10 Math,whether it Elevation Subtension or Atmospheric Hold-offs. Value is factored at whole 10MPH impetus(90 degree angle to boolit flight) and it's a breeze to reliably arrange wind values/directions greater or lesser than that whole. Pun be intended. Hint. Laughing!

1000 words,upon said platform. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You be SURE to chime in,with even more things beyond your "means","abilities" and "experience" to "comprehend"...because you are really doing "GREAT". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Trying,Crying and Lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!!!..............

math',

Nawwwwwwwwww...it's a fhuqk of a LOT funnier than that! Hint.

NOTHING is more Hilarious,than a Texan trying to "talk" Rifles or The Outdoors.

Bless her heart for Trying though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Rickety,

You palms upturned Melting Snowflakes are a fhuqking RIOT...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness though,"trailor" is a BIG word. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for giving it your ALL.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."