Young blacks and the radical left in America have nationally identified themselves as rioting, looting terrorists. And they have declared war on the United States. All large cities that have black populations are being burned, looted and are actively attacking ‘their own’ LE.

This isn’t Ferguson. This is Ferguson x 1000. And this isn’t about Mr. Floyd, as the Minnesota Governor stated today.

Due to tonight, I am afraid that race relations have regressed back decades with an ‘s’. Many people are going to be leaving the larger cities to escape future attacks from these domestic terrorists.

You are going to see how difficult it is for our politicians to describe tonight. They will probably blame the killing of Mr. Floyd initially. But the evidence is clear and they won’t fool anyone who believes in basic law and order. Tonight is uncivilized savagery from radical blacks and leftists. It is historic.

If you live near one of these areas, I am sure you are already feeling the negative effects. I suggest you do what you can to protect yourself and your family. In the coming days and weeks, animosity will linger. I expect it to be a long, hot summer.

It is often said but I think it’s finally true. This is the most important presidential election of our lifetime. I fully expect great violence with a Trump victory.

God help our great nation....

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.