Originally Posted by ringworm
As I am completely aware that social media posts are used in court cases, I would like to say I completely sympathize with the people of color would have been abuse by the police and the establishment. Furthermore I wholeheartedly disagree with the use of force against peaceful protests
Lastly I want to assure anyone reading this that I would endeavor to use restraint in any situation that involves a erson of color, a woman, a homosexual or any combination and would only use lethal force as an absolute last resort to protect myself or another person.

Very good, walk on egg shells, and let others run ram shod over you! Screw that, stand and fight for what you believe! If you dont you lose! Doing what you say is giving special rights to groups not the whole! I know that you are trying to be sensible, but you are wrong in your approach! This is suppose to be about George, it has turned into a terrorist attack on society, you are involved whether you think you are or not! By the way I have seen no force used against any peaceful protesters, on any channel, and I have looked at all major media channels!