Originally Posted by Orion2000
No response on the other thread, so, I'll ask here... Since when does the News Media's paid private security personnel have the right to disarm someone else with a firearm out on the street? If that was a legal open carry, that would appear to be felony armed robbery. Even if the goof ball stole the rifle from a cruiser, what makes the news media paid private security the arbiter of justice in the middle of a riot?

I've read all the responses regarding "quick, prepared, professional"... So what? ... Can someone provide a citation documenting that was a legitimate undercover LEO with legitimate jurisdiction doing a legitimate "take back" in the AO where the video was filmed? Otherwise, it's a paid merc executing a felony armed robbery...

I don't like Antifa or the rioters any more than anyone else on this board. But, without a citation to the back story, this looks like armed robbery...

Flame suit on...

Any citizen could have disarmed him. Theft of a firearm is a felony in Washington. Rioting is a felony in Washington. Surely you can’t be as dense as these repeated questions suggest?

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Michael Scott