Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
You are on a panel that will decide the officer's fate. Here is the city of Baltimore UOF policy. Apply it to what you saw and make your determination as to whether or not the actions were consistent with policy.

https://www.baltimorepolice.org/1115-use-force

Those ROE are a no win for a cop...Fat rhino assaults white officer, twice.

Cop...Rhino, you’re under arrest for assaulting a LEO. I need you to place both hands behind your back....Rhino -Fûck you!

Now cop escalating with words....Cop to Rhino, if you don’t put your arms behind your back and follow my direction, I will be forced to mace you.

Rhino, to cop...you ain’t gonna touch me mother fûcker. Cop removes OC and shows it to the Rhino. Cop, to Rhino....Get on the ground and place your hands behind your back or I’m hitting you with mace.

Rhino to cop.....Fuuuck ————Stream of spray, hits Rhino, she runs, bucks, flails, and cries, cop’s tackle her to the ground and cuff Rhino.

Rhino, I cannot breath...Sustains road rash, bruises and hematomas from being physically placed into custody.

Black Rhino claims she was beaten, slammed to the concrete and wrongfully arrested. Twitter feed goes viral, mayor of Baltimore places 2 cops on administrative leave, pending investigation.

No win for a cop trying to take a combative person into custody.

Fück that Baltimore Mayor and his BS ROE’s

🖕🏾😎🖕🏾

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”