You couldn't even tie your own shoes idiot without velcro. This is based on your ignorant response. So How many years have you been employed with DOJ?

Originally Posted by janesvillejohn
Originally Posted by RAS
JVJ,

It’s called the First Amendment. Deal with it.

The SPLC has been designated a racist hate group by...me.

Really, if the SPLC is looking for a violent, hate group, turn on the TV.

Are you concerned to express your thoughts based on the SPLC? I can’t remotely imagine anyone cowering and doing that. And unless you own this site, your opinion doesn’t mean jack chit. And either does mine. We are both free to leave at any time.

If the site owner tells me that I need to change, I will, or I will leave. It’s that damn easy. But in over a decade, I haven’t been offered that choice. Meaning, I have no demerits. But I am usually on the up and up. But to be crystal clear, your opinion on what I or anyone else has to say, means absolutely nothing. Let that sink in real good.

It’s a weird situation right now. Some of us have a small issue with burning, looting, assault and murder against innocent people and businesses. All of which had nothing to do with Mr. Floyd. Also, the 50 Secret Service agents injured today at the White House have been on our mind too.

My opinion does not mean a thing, but the USDOJ is free to interpret anything as conveyed on this site by individuals, under hate speech the DOJ is offered broad authority to prosecute, and their investigative branch the FBI has even broader authority to investigate. I hope you do understand that the First Amendment in regard to free speech, is against the government.