Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by RAS
One thing that has been pretty common the last few days is that Democratic Mayors and Governors have allowed the savages to destroy and steal property without penalty. The agreement that government will protect its citizens has grossly failed. One thing that I have found out overseas, is that humans need, and will find security. This is why ISIS was able to take over so much real estate so quickly. The Sunni populace felt that they could receive protection from ISIS, so they looked the other way on their tactics.

That got me to thinking. With the government failing so miserably in these Democrat cities,... who will the law abiding citizens do to create the security that they need?

The only thing I see is civilian militias. Thoughts?

The bad guys arrived in Klamath Falls, Oregon. They were turned away from their maliciousness by the armed locals. Hopefully this will make the national news and encourage others to save their own towns and cities.

I kind of expect to see a groundswell of citizens providing for their own security.

Everyone expected some level of rioting after this incident in MN, but things are now gone way beyond.

People are seeing that the LE are being restricted by the mayors, and the police will not come to help.

This is a 2A moment in our history.