I think all that talk about military equipment caused caldum to faint. She don't like that scary stuff

Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by callnum
So what is the militias plan? Protesters roll onto Sherman and they start shooting? The chick in the pink shoes is going to shoot some guy breaking a window at Hudson’s?

I can’t see any of them shooting protesters breaking into businesses the gun packers do not own, so what’s the plan?

You might get away with some crap in Boise, for a short while. But go ahead, roll into any other town in the state, start tossing rocks and fire bombs, and see what happens. Some of you ain't goin' to be leaving town. I s'spect the locals will more likely aim between the eyes, than for a kneecap.

No threats implied. Just an honest assessment.

Some battles are not worth fighting. And it seems the liberal leadership has figured out the fight to survive CDA ID is one of those battles.

As such, the local residents have accomplished their purpose.

Folks across the nation have no idea what Idahoans have between their ears. A guy just down the road from me has a Centurian main battle tank, as well as an M113 A2 APC.

He also has a yard full of military equipment including 6x6s and armored Humvees. And there are lot of guys around here who own class III weapons. I have attended a few of their machine gun target competitions.

Such is the membership of Idaho citizens militias. I sure as hell would not like to be the one they thought they needed to defend their home or city or state from.