I’m gonna unintentionally jack this post up due to my lack of geographical knowledge and accurate timelines of the revolutionary changes that took place in South Africa....Still hope the content isn’t drowned out by my inaccuracies.

South Africa under British control was prosperous. Rubber plantations, oil, diamonds, and other natural resources were abundant.

Brits were rulers and acted accordingly towards the blacks. Not my point.

My point....After Apartheid, the blacks couldn’t figure out how to govern themselves, live harmoniously together, or foster a work force that allowed the rich resources to continue to reach the global market.

In essence, they fûcked themselves by reverting to tribal street gangs who slaughtered for revenge, UN food supplies, territory and power.

Some of the warlords were college educated men from the US and Great Britain, but they still had no idea how to harness the manpower of the South Africans to keep the economic growth, growing.

What makes the black communities think they would do any better running the show than the South Africans?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”