Oh my! Protesters arrive in downtown Hatari Township!

On the way home I drove though our downtown and there are about 30 protesters milling around with signs. These were homemade signs. Protesters were kid (18-28), large AA females and whimpy White males and females and few Bros. "Silence is not golden - Honk if you support justice" "Black Lives Matter" were most of the signs. Peaceful bunch. They looked like kids all excited to "make a difference in this world". We shall see what happens after dark.

Obviously, the protest organizers have desided to take the protest to the White suburbs. I've got some rude newz for them if they decide to tear chitt up here tonight. White suburbs are armed and dangerous. Police here aren't worried about losing their badge if they are forced to kick ass. (They would rather not, but don't push them)

I wish I'd grabbed a few photos. Sure will be interesting to see where this is going!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo