Different tools for different jobs. The impact driver has put a real dent in a lot of daily tasks for me. Amazing tool. Battery operated tools in total. The new battery chainsaws and pole saws are amazing.

Hoffman boots. Climbing poles or digging holes, they are tops. And Darn Tough socks between the boots and my feet. Six months of daily hard wear, look like they did when new.

The Glock 17 has been a flawless tool, carried daily for 26 years now. It has killed more stuff than any other tool I own, and provided a deterrent above what my appearance could manage, twice. Served me well in steel plate competition, too. You could get hit by lightning before you caught me without it close to hand.

The Ram Cummins 1 ton truck. Mine got 27 mpg on a hilly and curvy two lane tonight over the forty mile trip home. Averages 25 locally. Pulls anything I have needed to pull, no hassle, from a fifth wheel rv trailer to a dump trailer with over five tons of rock loaded, to an equipment trailer and excavator. Makes towing easy.

Also, don’t know how I ever got along without that excavator and skid steers with tracks.