Originally Posted by gonehuntin
To all the naysayers: are you willing to gamble that this might be a hoax, seeing how the Antifa/BLM have successfully organized their operations so far? Seeing how the cops have let them get away with everything with not one looter shot by a cop anywhere in America??

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-06...nois-burn-farmhouses-kill-livestock.html

Today Natural News has learned that Antifa operatives are organizing a plan to bus large numbers of Antifa terrorists to the vicinity of Sparta, Illinois, where they will be directed to target rural white Americans by burning farm houses and killing livestock. The purpose of the attack, according to sources, is so that Antifa can send a message to white America that “not even rural whites are safe” from the reach of Antifa, and that if their radical left-wing demands are not yet, all of America will burn (not just the cities).

Sources tell Natural News that Antifa terrorists are currently expected to move along state routes 154 and 4, seeking out rural targets including isolated homes and farms to cause maximum mayhem and property destruction. Although our sources did not specifically mention the methods by which killing livestock would be accomplished, it seems almost certain that firearms would be the most effective way for Antifa terrorists to achieve that morbid goal.
--------------

Now, it seems they are planning to expand into rural America, at least in “gun-free” areas where the citizens can’t shoot back.

Targeting infrastructure is the next escalation of Antifa terrorists

I know Sparta. Have family not too far from there. Lots of corn fields! Sounds like Mau Mau tactics of Kenya in the 1950's.

Plenty of good deer hunting in that part of the world, along with pheasants. I can't imagine any farm there without a centerfire rifle and a shotgun or two. I predict things won't work out well for ANTIFA down there.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo