Home
To all the naysayers: are you willing to gamble that this might be a hoax, seeing how the Antifa/BLM have successfully organized their operations so far? Seeing how the cops have let them get away with everything with not one looter shot by a cop anywhere in America??

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-06...nois-burn-farmhouses-kill-livestock.html

Today Natural News has learned that Antifa operatives are organizing a plan to bus large numbers of Antifa terrorists to the vicinity of Sparta, Illinois, where they will be directed to target rural white Americans by burning farm houses and killing livestock. The purpose of the attack, according to sources, is so that Antifa can send a message to white America that “not even rural whites are safe” from the reach of Antifa, and that if their radical left-wing demands are not yet, all of America will burn (not just the cities).

Sources tell Natural News that Antifa terrorists are currently expected to move along state routes 154 and 4, seeking out rural targets including isolated homes and farms to cause maximum mayhem and property destruction. Although our sources did not specifically mention the methods by which killing livestock would be accomplished, it seems almost certain that firearms would be the most effective way for Antifa terrorists to achieve that morbid goal.

Note it is possible that Antifa may alter its planned routes of destruction based on the appearance of this report. Although our sources are highly reliable individuals, the information / disinformation warfare tactics of Antifa are incredibly advanced, and part of the Art of War is to make your enemy think you’re in one place while you’re actually attacking another.

We are told that the timing of this attack is “this coming weekend,” which could indicate Friday, Saturday or Sunday night. Today we are urging the citizens of Sparta to prepare for the possibility of Antifa terrorism activities in their area. We are especially urging individuals who have houses located near the major highways to be on alert for attempted arson, property destruction, shootings or the killing of livestock.

About Sparta, Illinois

Sparta, Illinois is a small town of just 4,300 people according to the 2010 census. It is located in Randolph County and is roughly 45 miles southeast of St. Louis, the regional home of the Ferguson, Missouri riots of 2014. Rural towns around Sparta include Blair, Tilden, Coulterville, Baldwin, Cutler, Willisville, Bremen and Chester.

Illinois, dominate by anti-gun Democrats, is a state where citizens are not allowed to defend themselves with firearms. This is likely why Antifa is targeting Illinois for the kind of destruction that would be immediately halted by a barrage of return gunfire in states like Texas, Florida or Tennessee. In Illinois, Antifa terrorists practically have their own shooting gallery of unarmed civilians who have been forcibly disarmed by the corrupt anti-Second Amendment politicians in Chicago.

By turning Illinois into a gun-free zone, Chicago lawmakers have transformed the state into a shooting gallery for Antifa terrorists.

We encourage all law enforcement in Randolph County to be on high alert this coming weekend. This will not be your normal weekend of dragging overdosed methed-up, heroin-addicted white boys to the emergency rooms in Chester and Waterloo. This is going to be something on an entirely different level, if Antifa makes good on its current plans.

Antifa has been labeled a terrorist organization by President Trump, and the actions of Antifa — property destruction, arson, looting, attempted murder of police officers and extreme violence toward innocent people — reveals the terrorism goals of the radical left-wing organization. With this tactic of moving into rural America, Antifa seems to be deciding that burning down left-wing cities isn’t having the fear effect they hope to achieve. For many nights, Antifa groups have been threatening to fan out to the suburbs and start targeting “white America.”

Now, it seems they are planning to expand into rural America, at least in “gun-free” areas where the citizens can’t shoot back.

Targeting infrastructure is the next escalation of Antifa terrorists
They should get some wood chopped and barns cleaned.
Sounds like terrorism.
Hate to think what might happen if they get deep enough into middle America. Actually, I don’t hate to think about what might happen...........
Southern Illinois aint Chitcago, lots of fine 2A supporters thereabouts
This is gonna get ugly for them and the rednecks might even have a little fun.
Now, it seems they are planning to expand into rural America, at least in “gun-free” areas where the citizens can’t shoot back.

That may be a crucial mistake for Antifa believing it's a gun free area ripe for the pillaging.
Sounds a bit too dramatic to be true.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yep. The source has been known for inaccuracies and exaggerations.
Have Track hoe- Will travel.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

truth, but thats the heart of true southern Illinois lots of guns and good ole boyz
Hope the Antifa thugs know the only way to kill cattle and horses with anything short of an elephant gun is to stand right behind them, lift their tails, and put the gun barrel in where the manure exits. That's the kind of info those manbun city slickers need before they go on their mission. wink
One wonders, do facts matter anymore?
I still don't think the basement brats have an appetite for real lead. They haven't seen any.
Sparta is home to the world shooting complex.

I spent a few days in Steeleville where my MIL's great grandparents homesteaded during the war just east of Steeleville and have a private Cemetery on the old farm that Steeleville City maintains, then spent memorial day in Chester.

I am not sure that area is gun free, my recollection is lots of farmland and Civil war history, I am sure firearms are there like most of rural California. I hope that's true there.

And I am sure most here KNOW most of Californians, outside the big cities, also are gun owning citizens.

Chester, home of Popeye. MIL's great uncle Jones was mayor there in 1864-66 I believe

Allen
These won't be daytime attacks. Hey look at me burn down your house. These will be in the middle of the night. They will have planned which houses and live stock. Won't be good for any farmers. They need to form watch groups with comms.
Someone alert the farmers and ranchers ASAP. They will handle it. They know what to do with night raiders.
I wonder how far this has to go before we throw off the bonds of civilized society and deal with these fuuckers like the rabid animals they are.
That should be entertaining to watch.
Originally Posted by Stickbuster
Southern Illinois aint Chitcago, lots of fine 2A supporters thereabouts

Stick, You ain't kidding. I got people in southern IL.

They'll cut those antifa Prix to ribbons.

Laughing.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I wonder how far this has to go before we throw off the bonds of civilized society and deal with these fuuckers like the rabid animals they are.

That's what our politicians have put us in the position of doing by their inaction.
I'm calling BS on this one.....
Originally Posted by lastround
Hate to think what might happen if they get deep enough into middle America. Actually, I don’t hate to think about what might happen...........

shocked laugh
Originally Posted by Fireball2

That's what our politicians have put us in the position of doing by their inaction.
Oh I know. They need to be dealt with too. Ultimately we are in charge.
Can you imagine a bunch of soy boys with man buns trying to do a hit and run raid out in the flatlands of southern Illinois? Where do they plan to hide before, during, or after the fact? They can't just blend into the crowd like they could in the big cities. It wouldn't surprise me if the cops don't even get called to haul off the bodies by people with machinery capable of turning over dozens of acres of soil in a day's time.
Jerry
Originally Posted by Nebraska

I'm pretty sure Darth Soros knows where it's safe and where it's not to send his worthless generation merc goons.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Can you imagine a bunch of soy boys with man buns trying to do a hit and run raid out in the flatlands of southern Illinois? Where do they plan to hide before, during, or after the fact? They can't just blend into the crowd like they could in the big cities. It wouldn't surprise me if the cops don't even get called to haul off the bodies by people with machinery capable of turning over dozens of acres of soil in a day's time.
Jerry

Yep. They’ll stub a toe or get poison ivy then pull out their white doo rag. Lots of disturbed ground this time of year. What looters? Lol
There’s no hiding in corn shoots.
I used to skydive out of the Sparta airport. That was half a century ago, but I doubt the people there now are much different than they were then. They had a very active VFW and the population was heavily Nordic/Germanic. The kind of people who take crap from nobody, in short.

I'm going to put this story in the "National Enquirer" genre. But in the unlikely event that it's true, woe betide those Antifa morons.
My guess is that they will hit corprate farms, and the likes, the news will cover it as small families farms to make headlines.
The way it is written sounds like BS to me.
Truth is the first casualty of war.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Jerry

If you could see behind the masks, you'd see that a very high % of them are female. I won't call them women, just female, the kind that flop on their backs any time, any where, then proudly kill their children.
Why post fake news like this?

Obviously the OP doesn't mind the lies if it fits his agenda.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Why post fake news like this?

Obviously the OP doesn't mind the lies if it fits his agenda.

He must have turned democrat
BS rings with this 'un. But mess with rural farms just about anywhere and you're dealing with armed citizens, that ain't real fond of strangers showing up to annoy them. Especially after dark when they're trying to sleep off another day's work.

Week ago a friend's son that lives in the sticks and does some farming, made this observation: Whackos showing up out here?

Sounds like a plan? I have plenty of ammo and both the skid loader and the backhoe have plenty of fuel.
LOL, BS, they wont advertise a suicide mission, I already see antifa buses wrecked, full of rifle fire holes and smoldering with white soy boy do rags all red, fat white bitches and black stupid strewn about in the rubble, 'don't do it dummies' cool
Although our sources are highly reliable individuals, the information / disinformation warfare tactics of Antifa are incredibly advanced, and part of the Art of War is to make your enemy think you’re in one place while you’re actually attacking another.

you could hear my eyes rolling as I read that part
Sooner or later we need to take back our country. Been going way to long.
Thing about these sorts of stories as far as I’m concerned is they don’t matter. I am living at the same state of readiness that I was before the lockdown.

That is, kids all know how to operate firearms at a sufficient level of proficiency and I have firearms accessible to me all the time.

Doubt this one is true but if they decide they want to come I’ll be ready.
Last night at dusk I took three pistols and had at a cardboard box at 50 yards off my truck fender, they're ready, also picked up a 7.62 REPR and rung steel at 1, 2, and 300 yards off same fender.
Utter nonsense. One thing I have learned about these urban dwellers is that they are incredibly provincial. They have no understanding of rural America. More properly put, they give no thought to rural America, as if it doesn’t exist. I’ve had several minority customers of mine agonizing if it was safe for them to come visit the farm. And when they do, a shotgun in the truck seriously freaks them out. Four or five boxes of bird shot is enough to give them the vapors.

Nah, in their minds, we are freaks who shoot first and ask questions later.

I’m ok with that.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Last night at dusk I took three pistols and had at a cardboard box at 50 yards off my truck fender, they're ready, also picked up a 7.62 REPR and rung steel at 1, 2, and 300 yards off same fender.

I'll bet THAT was scary... Where is the eye-roll ??

[Linked Image from mememaker.net]
I like guns and shooting leegirl, what can I say...........................

I dare you to pay Gunner a visit at his farm, I just hope Gunners wife videos it so we all can enjoy it as well.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I dare you to pay Gunner a visit at his farm, I just hope Gunners wife videos it so we all can enjoy it as well.

little leegirl couldn't even roll her eyes here Mag, don't think the little cables would work with eyes knocked out hanging on her cheekbones.
Originally Posted by Nebraska

Yeah, gotta be a spoof.

Even those idiots are smart enough to stay out of 2A Redneck country...

DF

Nah,

Wifey won't have time to video, she'll be running an AR along side gunner.

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Nah,

DF

Someone needs to take video dammit!
It's true! It's true! They did it before. Back when bigfoot was commonly seen on tribal land along the Missouri in South Dakota a busload were hauled in to attack farms along the breaks so bison could run free. Heard tell the Antifa guys were never heard from again. But bigfoot ate well. But pickin's grew slim and bigfoot moved south as winter rolled in. Down to Oklahoma I think, rumor was they like horse apples. (Would you believe a local South Dakota store acrually sold horse apples every spring to keep spiders out of your house?)

Nah,

DF

ssssh, that got an old man up minnysoda way in trouble! laugh
little leegirl couldn't even roll her eyes here Mag, don't think the little cables would work with eyes knocked out hanging on her cheekbones.

One thing is for sure, you know he'll never show up, the coward is way to scared.

Nah,

DF

laugh

So noted...

Will pass that along...

DF

One thing is for sure, you know he'll never show up, the coward is way to scared.

he wont, same for the other thread, how do you put the fear of god into something that cant see coming what explodes their skull? crazy

That's hilarious! You posting a picture of someone you think is imaginary.
Please let this happen so rural American's can demonstrate how to address a problem with guaranteed results...
There are some with unique skill sets; it would be a big mistake to challenge...

And, you won't know which one until it's too late.

Thugs/anarchists beware...

Ya better stick to in the Dem run cities...

DF
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
Hope the Antifa thugs know the only way to kill cattle and horses with anything short of an elephant gun is to stand right behind them, lift their tails, and put the gun barrel in where the manure exits. That's the kind of info those manbun city slickers need before they go on their mission. wink

Not sure if your trying to be stupid.... or not... you dont really think that do you? Lotta cows die to a .22 in the cranium.

Mag, you should send a video of the Oklahoma full auto machine gun shoot they have every year here, leegirl and her anqweefa bitches would enjoy that, those silly mother fu-kers have no idea what awaits out in the stickers. grin
There are some with unique skill sets; it would be a big mistake to challenge...

DF

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Words straight from The Book Of Life^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Not sure if your trying to be stupid.... or not... you dont really think that do you? Lotta cows die to a .22 in the cranium.

You stupid fughk. Too stupid to see a joke on a way of getting one of your buds kicked.

You really thought he was being serious didnt you. Freaking unreal.
when you see threats like this, trespassing becomes a capital offense in rural America

I'm not saying its right, but I don't expect everyone to see a couple of teenagers cutting across their yard the same way this week as they would have last week.

DF

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Words straight from The Book Of Life^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shussh.
grin
Heck, even in California Antifa got their asses handed to them when they left the big cities to try and to something similar.
I still have a deep holler that needs a base layer prior to back fill. whistle
This is the same technique the communists used on the Rhodesian and South African farmers. Hopefully it won’t work as well here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfAm7RzbZKA

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

My hell are you to stupid to see it was a joke? Never mind I already know the answer. Dumbass
Originally Posted by Raeford

Yessir, two parts ground antifa with one part lyme and one part fly ash coming up Sir, 10,000 tons be a good start? ; ]

DF

Tractor & loader with a bale spear up front and a brush hog on back would clear a pretty wide swath through any mob I would imagine.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
To all the naysayers: are you willing to gamble that this might be a hoax, seeing how the Antifa/BLM have successfully organized their operations so far? Seeing how the cops have let them get away with everything with not one looter shot by a cop anywhere in America??

Today Natural News has learned that Antifa operatives are organizing a plan to bus large numbers of Antifa terrorists to the vicinity of Sparta, Illinois, where they will be directed to target rural white Americans by burning farm houses and killing livestock. The purpose of the attack, according to sources, is so that Antifa can send a message to white America that “not even rural whites are safe” from the reach of Antifa, and that if their radical left-wing demands are not yet, all of America will burn (not just the cities).

Sources tell Natural News that Antifa terrorists are currently expected to move along state routes 154 and 4, seeking out rural targets including isolated homes and farms to cause maximum mayhem and property destruction. Although our sources did not specifically mention the methods by which killing livestock would be accomplished, it seems almost certain that firearms would be the most effective way for Antifa terrorists to achieve that morbid goal.
--------------

I know Sparta. Have family not too far from there. Lots of corn fields! Sounds like Mau Mau tactics of Kenya in the 1950's.

Plenty of good deer hunting in that part of the world, along with pheasants. I can't imagine any farm there without a centerfire rifle and a shotgun or two. I predict things won't work out well for ANTIFA down there.

A .22 long rifle from 4 feet between the eyes drop them on the spot. Cattle and horses, too. wink
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

DF

Tractor & loader with a bale spear up front and a brush hog on back would clear a pretty wide swath through any mob I would imagine.

Back in the day, I had such a rig. Big IH loader tractor with 20' Bush Hog. That thing would cover some ground...

Not something those turds would want chasing them, for sure...

DF
It would depend on the numbers and if enough homes have a couple of AR's with lots of full 30 rounds mags.
Originally Posted by RickyD
It would depend on the numbers and if enough homes have a couple of AR's with lots of full 30 rounds mags.

I'd bet one could come up with a truck load of AR's and big mags out in the hinterlands...

Or, said another way. I wouldn't bet AGAINST it...!

DF
Originally Posted by Springcove

My hell are you to stupid to see it was a joke? Never mind I already know the answer. Dumbass

Ejp is still amazed at the tenacity of Trump walking through all that tear gas with no gas mask to get to the church. Well, or he is too stupid to have considered that.
They need to be dealt with too. Ultimately we are in charge.

Well, maybe, ultimately, but as of right now, we sure as hell are not in charge. Just kinda swingin' in the wind waitin' for the call.

MM
Have gunsssssssssssssssssssss will travel if anyone needs help

PS lots and lots of ammo to

Yessir, two parts ground antifa with one part lyme and one part fly ash coming up Sir, 10,000 tons be a good start? ; ]

My little dead end dirt lane houses the following:
2 retired combat veterans, 1 INS agent and one excavator[with all of the necessary equipment] and us.
This is spread out over 2-300 acres, it's very normal to hear AR's going off at any time on any day.
I personally prefer my little .22mag which happens to reside on the kitchen table where wife watches for ground-pigs.......but have plenty of options 15-20' away.

Like most of rural Merica, THEY don't want to go there......I'm confident of that.

Note it is possible that Antifa may alter its planned routes of destruction based on the appearance of this report. Although our sources are highly reliable individuals, the information / disinformation warfare tactics of Antifa are incredibly advanced, and part of the Art of War is to make your enemy think you’re in one place while you’re actually attacking another.

We are told that the timing of this attack is “this coming weekend,” which could indicate Friday, Saturday or Sunday night. Today we are urging the citizens of Sparta to prepare for the possibility of Antifa terrorism activities in their area. We are especially urging individuals who have houses located near the major highways to be on alert for attempted arson, property destruction, shootings or the killing of livestock.

About Sparta, Illinois

Sparta, Illinois is a small town of just 4,300 people according to the 2010 census. It is located in Randolph County and is roughly 45 miles southeast of St. Louis, the regional home of the Ferguson, Missouri riots of 2014. Rural towns around Sparta include Blair, Tilden, Coulterville, Baldwin, Cutler, Willisville, Bremen and Chester.

Illinois, dominate by anti-gun Democrats, is a state where citizens are not allowed to defend themselves with firearms. This is likely why Antifa is targeting Illinois for the kind of destruction that would be immediately halted by a barrage of return gunfire in states like Texas, Florida or Tennessee. In Illinois, Antifa terrorists practically have their own shooting gallery of unarmed civilians who have been forcibly disarmed by the corrupt anti-Second Amendment politicians in Chicago.

By turning Illinois into a gun-free zone, Chicago lawmakers have transformed the state into a shooting gallery for Antifa terrorists.

We encourage all law enforcement in Randolph County to be on high alert this coming weekend. This will not be your normal weekend of dragging overdosed methed-up, heroin-addicted white boys to the emergency rooms in Chester and Waterloo. This is going to be something on an entirely different level, if Antifa makes good on its current plans.

Antifa has been labeled a terrorist organization by President Trump, and the actions of Antifa — property destruction, arson, looting, attempted murder of police officers and extreme violence toward innocent people — reveals the terrorism goals of the radical left-wing organization. With this tactic of moving into rural America, Antifa seems to be deciding that burning down left-wing cities isn’t having the fear effect they hope to achieve. For many nights, Antifa groups have been threatening to fan out to the suburbs and start targeting “white America.”

The next step in their nefarious plan is to remove the word "gullible" from the dictionary. Bank on it it. Q said so. trust the plan. Just because they are not coming to get you, doesn't mean they are not coming to get you.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

About Sparta, Illinois

The next step in their nefarious plan is to remove the word "gullible" from the dictionary. Bank on it it. Q said so. trust the plan. Just because they are not coming to get you, doesn't mean they are not coming to get you.

A lieberal Zero voter speaks on gullible.
It’s BS
The Antifa/BLM are organized and learning as they progress. They have multiple means of communication, they have medics, they have transportation. They're getting elected leaders/police/national guardsmen to KNEEL DOWN in subservience to them. That should scare the schitt out of all of us. Our side? Nothing. Hell, we can't get our neighbors to meet over coffee to discuss how we would defend our road/block/neighborhood. I'm guilty here, too.
Originally Posted by Esox357
Sooner or later we need to take back our country. Been going way to long.

But the folks who aren't leftist nutcases are getting old. Eventually, they'll be too old to hold a gun.
The Antifa/BLM are organized and learning as they progress. They have multiple means of communication, they have medics, they have transportation. They're getting elected leaders/police/national guardsmen to KNEEL DOWN in subservience to them. That should scare the schitt out of all of us. Our side? Nothing. Hell, we can't get our neighbors to meet over coffee to discuss how we would defend our road/block/neighborhood. I'm guilty here, too.

We had a meeting here to discuss our defense, pretty much taking care of, have a few AR's on loan. Had over 100 people here for a cookout, wanted to take a group picture with everyone flipping the bird and send it to our governor saying (distance this), but got to busy with cooking on the grill.
Originally Posted by gemby58

We had a meeting here to discuss our defense, pretty much taking care of, have a few AR's on loan. Had over 100 people here for a cookout, wanted to take a group picture with everyone flipping the bird and send it to our governor saying (distance this), but got to busy with cooking on the grill.

You're in the minority and good for your community. Local, local, local - that's where it's at, and none of us can count on LE for jack or schitt.
Originally Posted by gemby58

You're in the minority and good for your community. Local, local, local - that's where it's at, and none of us can count on LE for jack or schitt.

Heck you can call for the state police round here and your lucky if you would see them in a hour, many years ago I would go to wholesalers to pick up guns for the shop every Monday, I would've leave them in the truck as was going to the shop the next day, one night the wife woke me up that shes hear something outside. Looked out here some POS was trying to crowbar himself into my truck, grab the 12 gauge went out the back door and walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder with the end of the barrel, he turned around raising the crowbar, but the barrel was even with his nose. I asked you sure you want to do that. Took police 42 minutes to get here after I called 911, cop did asked if I used enough duck tap to restrain him, told him I ran out. Another time alarm to the shop went off was called by ADT, I was 2 1/2 hours away, I got there before the cops did.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Truth is the first casualty of war.

Awesome
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Springcove

Ejp is still amazed at the tenacity of Trump walking through all that tear gas with no gas mask to get to the church. Well, or he is too stupid to have considered that.

No we now how he turns orange!
Just because they are not coming to get you, doesn't mean they are not coming to get you.

Hilarious

My little dead end dirt lane houses the following:
2 retired combat veterans, 1 INS agent and one excavator[with all of the necessary equipment] and us.
This is spread out over 2-300 acres, it's very normal to hear AR's going off at any time on any day.
I personally prefer my little .22mag which happens to reside on the kitchen table where wife watches for ground-pigs.......but have plenty of options 15-20' away.

Like most of rural Merica, THEY don't want to go there......I'm confident of that.
Stupid as hell to get rid of bodies on your own property. I know I wouldn't. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by mirage243

Mad Cow disease!

Don't let them anywhere near Iowa!
Originally Posted by jaguartx

A lieberal Zero voter speaks on gullible.

Finally, the voice of reason!

This a hunting forum and you've never heard of the Texas heart shot?
The Antifa/BLM

And what's the Bureau of Land Management have to do with it anyway? whistle
I guarantee that rural area isn’t as gun free as the article claims. Nevertheless, Everyone should take precautions and be vigilant

4th dude on the right got the 3rd one pregnant.

1st one ate the 5th one
Originally Posted by slumlord

4th dude on the right got the 3rd one pregnant.

1st one ate the 5th one

Laffin
Originally Posted by nighthawk

This a hunting forum and you've never heard of the Texas heart shot?

LOL

I suspect RamblingR is hoping his suggestion is followed by Antifa, and they get a facefull of crap....... Cityboy
Somebody shoots one or two of them the rest will run. These people are bullys. If the cities would have been strong in their response to counter them it would be over already.
Does one speak up on the Dip chits that are taken out or just practice the three s's or feed them to the hogs?
Three S’s is always a solid choice
I would recommend they first hang some dog tags around their necks. At least they could be identified for burial.
No body no evidence, feed them to the hogs antifa terds don't rate burial space.
No, sir. We haven’t seen any antifa tonight.
How deep a hole can a backhoe dig?
Antifa and BLM showed up in town this week.. about a 100 total over at the court house... down from Potlandia, 250 miles away.. but they were claiming they were from over in Klamath Falls.. I can guarantee ya, K Falls ain't home to a bunch of Antifa clowns, and if every black person in K Falls was part of BLM, that would mean their numbers would be between 3 and 5 people total...

They only lasted a day here evidently.. the out of towners, got a little overly intimidated by the local rednecks...
a lot of people open carry around here...hear tell, some of the BLM and Antifa people found that out, when they were wondering into traffic at the Court House on the Main Drag and trying to stop traffic..

it works in Potlandia, but down here, they were finding out that they had a firearm pointed at them, when they come up to the truck window to tell the drivers, that the street is being closed by Antifa and BLM......evidently Tuesday saw a lot of Snowflake Antifa and BLM punks with wet crotches and deciding not to go out and try to block traffic....

We do have a few Antifa Wannabe millennials around here.. but they live a hard life down this way....finding their asses kicked and shoved in a dumpster is more common than one would see... and then there is trouble finding a cop that really gives a schitt about some Antifa Snowflake getting hurt....

even if the Soros and Bloombergs or the world, tried to bus in a bunch and blitz our town....they are going to find a lot of people own a lot of guns around here.. and have a lot of ammo stored at home....they try burning houses and farms, and looting businesses... they are going to find a lot of dead snowflakes around here...

people tend to shoot first and ask questions a distant second...and few would shoot just to scare ya off...

plus a lot of folks have some pretty big and unfriendly dogs also...who don't like strangers...

I know a lot old retired military guys, who I think would love Antifa to come to town.. and make themselves a target rich environment...a lot of ARs and M1A's and AKs around here.. Noveske is based here....
Originally Posted by broomd

Where did this happen?
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Originally Posted by broomd

Where did this happen?

Oklahoma City
© 24hourcampfire