Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
There are some with unique skill sets; it would be a big mistake to challenge...

And, you won't know which one until it's too late.

Thugs/anarchists beware...

Ya better stick to in the Dem run cities...

DF

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Words straight from The Book Of Life^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trump Won!
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
Hope the Antifa thugs know the only way to kill cattle and horses with anything short of an elephant gun is to stand right behind them, lift their tails, and put the gun barrel in where the manure exits. That's the kind of info those manbun city slickers need before they go on their mission. wink

Not sure if your trying to be stupid.... or not... you dont really think that do you? Lotta cows die to a .22 in the cranium.

You stupid fughk. Too stupid to see a joke on a way of getting one of your buds kicked.

You really thought he was being serious didnt you. Freaking unreal.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
when you see threats like this, trespassing becomes a capital offense in rural America

I'm not saying its right, but I don't expect everyone to see a couple of teenagers cutting across their yard the same way this week as they would have last week.

Last edited by KFWA; 06/04/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gunner500
There are some with unique skill sets; it would be a big mistake to challenge...

DF

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Words straight from The Book Of Life^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shussh.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
grin

Trump Won!
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Heck, even in California Antifa got their asses handed to them when they left the big cities to try and to something similar.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I still have a deep holler that needs a base layer prior to back fill. whistle

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
This is the same technique the communists used on the Rhodesian and South African farmers. Hopefully it won’t work as well here.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Hope the Antifa thugs know the only way to kill cattle and horses with anything short of an elephant gun is to stand right behind them, lift their tails, and put the gun barrel in where the manure exits. That's the kind of info those manbun city slickers need before they go on their mission. wink

Not sure if your trying to be stupid.... or not... you dont really think that do you? Lotta cows die to a .22 in the cranium.

My hell are you to stupid to see it was a joke? Never mind I already know the answer. Dumbass

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Raeford
I still have a deep holler that needs a base layer prior to back fill. whistle

Yessir, two parts ground antifa with one part lyme and one part fly ash coming up Sir, 10,000 tons be a good start? ; ]

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

DF

Tractor & loader with a bale spear up front and a brush hog on back would clear a pretty wide swath through any mob I would imagine.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
To all the naysayers: are you willing to gamble that this might be a hoax, seeing how the Antifa/BLM have successfully organized their operations so far? Seeing how the cops have let them get away with everything with not one looter shot by a cop anywhere in America??

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-06...nois-burn-farmhouses-kill-livestock.html

Today Natural News has learned that Antifa operatives are organizing a plan to bus large numbers of Antifa terrorists to the vicinity of Sparta, Illinois, where they will be directed to target rural white Americans by burning farm houses and killing livestock. The purpose of the attack, according to sources, is so that Antifa can send a message to white America that “not even rural whites are safe” from the reach of Antifa, and that if their radical left-wing demands are not yet, all of America will burn (not just the cities).

Sources tell Natural News that Antifa terrorists are currently expected to move along state routes 154 and 4, seeking out rural targets including isolated homes and farms to cause maximum mayhem and property destruction. Although our sources did not specifically mention the methods by which killing livestock would be accomplished, it seems almost certain that firearms would be the most effective way for Antifa terrorists to achieve that morbid goal.
--------------

Now, it seems they are planning to expand into rural America, at least in “gun-free” areas where the citizens can’t shoot back.

Targeting infrastructure is the next escalation of Antifa terrorists

I know Sparta. Have family not too far from there. Lots of corn fields! Sounds like Mau Mau tactics of Kenya in the 1950's.

Plenty of good deer hunting in that part of the world, along with pheasants. I can't imagine any farm there without a centerfire rifle and a shotgun or two. I predict things won't work out well for ANTIFA down there.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

A .22 long rifle from 4 feet between the eyes drop them on the spot. Cattle and horses, too. wink

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

DF

Tractor & loader with a bale spear up front and a brush hog on back would clear a pretty wide swath through any mob I would imagine.

Back in the day, I had such a rig. Big IH loader tractor with 20' Bush Hog. That thing would cover some ground...

Not something those turds would want chasing them, for sure...

DF

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It would depend on the numbers and if enough homes have a couple of AR's with lots of full 30 rounds mags.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by RickyD
It would depend on the numbers and if enough homes have a couple of AR's with lots of full 30 rounds mags.

I'd bet one could come up with a truck load of AR's and big mags out in the hinterlands...

Or, said another way. I wouldn't bet AGAINST it...!

DF

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Springcove

My hell are you to stupid to see it was a joke? Never mind I already know the answer. Dumbass

Ejp is still amazed at the tenacity of Trump walking through all that tear gas with no gas mask to get to the church. Well, or he is too stupid to have considered that.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
They need to be dealt with too. Ultimately we are in charge.

Well, maybe, ultimately, but as of right now, we sure as hell are not in charge. Just kinda swingin' in the wind waitin' for the call.

MM

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,897 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,944
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.