Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
To all the naysayers: are you willing to gamble that this might be a hoax, seeing how the Antifa/BLM have successfully organized their operations so far? Seeing how the cops have let them get away with everything with not one looter shot by a cop anywhere in America??

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-06...nois-burn-farmhouses-kill-livestock.html

Today Natural News has learned that Antifa operatives are organizing a plan to bus large numbers of Antifa terrorists to the vicinity of Sparta, Illinois, where they will be directed to target rural white Americans by burning farm houses and killing livestock. The purpose of the attack, according to sources, is so that Antifa can send a message to white America that “not even rural whites are safe” from the reach of Antifa, and that if their radical left-wing demands are not yet, all of America will burn (not just the cities).

Sources tell Natural News that Antifa terrorists are currently expected to move along state routes 154 and 4, seeking out rural targets including isolated homes and farms to cause maximum mayhem and property destruction. Although our sources did not specifically mention the methods by which killing livestock would be accomplished, it seems almost certain that firearms would be the most effective way for Antifa terrorists to achieve that morbid goal.

Note it is possible that Antifa may alter its planned routes of destruction based on the appearance of this report. Although our sources are highly reliable individuals, the information / disinformation warfare tactics of Antifa are incredibly advanced, and part of the Art of War is to make your enemy think you’re in one place while you’re actually attacking another.

We are told that the timing of this attack is “this coming weekend,” which could indicate Friday, Saturday or Sunday night. Today we are urging the citizens of Sparta to prepare for the possibility of Antifa terrorism activities in their area. We are especially urging individuals who have houses located near the major highways to be on alert for attempted arson, property destruction, shootings or the killing of livestock.

About Sparta, Illinois

Sparta, Illinois is a small town of just 4,300 people according to the 2010 census. It is located in Randolph County and is roughly 45 miles southeast of St. Louis, the regional home of the Ferguson, Missouri riots of 2014. Rural towns around Sparta include Blair, Tilden, Coulterville, Baldwin, Cutler, Willisville, Bremen and Chester.

Illinois, dominate by anti-gun Democrats, is a state where citizens are not allowed to defend themselves with firearms. This is likely why Antifa is targeting Illinois for the kind of destruction that would be immediately halted by a barrage of return gunfire in states like Texas, Florida or Tennessee. In Illinois, Antifa terrorists practically have their own shooting gallery of unarmed civilians who have been forcibly disarmed by the corrupt anti-Second Amendment politicians in Chicago.

By turning Illinois into a gun-free zone, Chicago lawmakers have transformed the state into a shooting gallery for Antifa terrorists.

We encourage all law enforcement in Randolph County to be on high alert this coming weekend. This will not be your normal weekend of dragging overdosed methed-up, heroin-addicted white boys to the emergency rooms in Chester and Waterloo. This is going to be something on an entirely different level, if Antifa makes good on its current plans.

Antifa has been labeled a terrorist organization by President Trump, and the actions of Antifa — property destruction, arson, looting, attempted murder of police officers and extreme violence toward innocent people — reveals the terrorism goals of the radical left-wing organization. With this tactic of moving into rural America, Antifa seems to be deciding that burning down left-wing cities isn’t having the fear effect they hope to achieve. For many nights, Antifa groups have been threatening to fan out to the suburbs and start targeting “white America.”

Now, it seems they are planning to expand into rural America, at least in “gun-free” areas where the citizens can’t shoot back.

Targeting infrastructure is the next escalation of Antifa terrorists

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
They should get some wood chopped and barns cleaned.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like terrorism.

Last edited by 280shooter; 06/04/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hate to think what might happen if they get deep enough into middle America. Actually, I don’t hate to think about what might happen...........

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
S
S
Southern Illinois aint Chitcago, lots of fine 2A supporters thereabouts

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This is gonna get ugly for them and the rednecks might even have a little fun.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now, it seems they are planning to expand into rural America, at least in “gun-free” areas where the citizens can’t shoot back.

That may be a crucial mistake for Antifa believing it's a gun free area ripe for the pillaging.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Sounds a bit too dramatic to be true.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yep. The source has been known for inaccuracies and exaggerations.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Have Track hoe- Will travel.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe

truth, but thats the heart of true southern Illinois lots of guns and good ole boyz

FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hope the Antifa thugs know the only way to kill cattle and horses with anything short of an elephant gun is to stand right behind them, lift their tails, and put the gun barrel in where the manure exits. That's the kind of info those manbun city slickers need before they go on their mission. wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One wonders, do facts matter anymore?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I still don't think the basement brats have an appetite for real lead. They haven't seen any.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Sparta is home to the world shooting complex.

I spent a few days in Steeleville where my MIL's great grandparents homesteaded during the war just east of Steeleville and have a private Cemetery on the old farm that Steeleville City maintains, then spent memorial day in Chester.

I am not sure that area is gun free, my recollection is lots of farmland and Civil war history, I am sure firearms are there like most of rural California. I hope that's true there.

And I am sure most here KNOW most of Californians, outside the big cities, also are gun owning citizens.

Chester, home of Popeye. MIL's great uncle Jones was mayor there in 1864-66 I believe

Allen

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
These won't be daytime attacks. Hey look at me burn down your house. These will be in the middle of the night. They will have planned which houses and live stock. Won't be good for any farmers. They need to form watch groups with comms.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someone alert the farmers and ranchers ASAP. They will handle it. They know what to do with night raiders.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 06/03/20.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I wonder how far this has to go before we throw off the bonds of civilized society and deal with these fuuckers like the rabid animals they are.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That should be entertaining to watch.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stickbuster
Southern Illinois aint Chitcago, lots of fine 2A supporters thereabouts

Stick, You ain't kidding. I got people in southern IL.

They'll cut those antifa Prix to ribbons.

Laughing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (160user, 01Foreman400, 16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 12344mag, 69 invisible), 3,135 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,354
Posts18,487,968
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.