Originally Posted by irfubar
Vigilante justice with no repercussions....... oh my , they should be careful what they wish for!

Originally Posted by billhilly
I can’t see that happening. Seems like the leadership of the commies at least would realize that the cops are really protecting criminals from us more so than protecting us from criminals. I can’t believe they’d really like to see their voter base strung up from lampposts. And speaking of lampposts, what’s to stop the politicians from getting strung up too?

FTR, I am not an anarchist, anarcho-capitalist, or any such. But I do keep my eyes open and observe gov't.

Police departments protect:
1. Government
2. The affluent ruling class (gov't+corporations+academe+media)
3. Ruling class pawns (blacks, mexicans, antifa)
Any protection granted to regular folks is almost coincidental, reliant on the individual LEO's good conscience.

So I am of the mind, "Bring it on, b!tch."

But, let us flip the script: What would happen if (instead of eliminating the police) we airlifted every single black over the ocean to Wakanda?

Well, roughly half the violent & property crime would also be gone. We might not need police in many places.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers