Originally Posted by billhilly
Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by irfubar
Vigilante justice with no repercussions....... oh my , they should be careful what they wish for!

Originally Posted by billhilly
I can’t see that happening. Seems like the leadership of the commies at least would realize that the cops are really protecting criminals from us more so than protecting us from criminals. I can’t believe they’d really like to see their voter base strung up from lampposts. And speaking of lampposts, what’s to stop the politicians from getting strung up too?

FTR, I am not an anarchist, anarcho-capitalist, or any such. But I do keep my eyes open and observe gov't.

Police departments protect:
1. Government
2. The affluent ruling class (gov't+corporations+academe+media)
3. Ruling class pawns (blacks, mexicans, antifa)
Any protection granted to regular folks is almost coincidental, reliant on the individual LEO's good conscience.

So I am of the mind, "Bring it on, b!tch."

But, let us flip the script: What would happen if (instead of eliminating the police) we airlifted every single black over the ocean to Wakanda?

Well, roughly half the violent & property crime would also be gone. We might not need police in many places.

If every black person in the US moved to Wakanda next week, we’d still be stuck with the white liberals and “others” that are behind this kind of schit. The crime rates would drop like you said and the liberals wouldn’t have the votes they need to remain as such an immediate threat but their insidious influence throughout the institutions would remain.

Yup. Heaven is not to be found on Earth, but some monocultures are pretty darned nice (Finland, Denmark).

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers