[/quote]

I believe all you need to know about quality pistols can be found at nash&ben.com[/quote]

I know that and they know that.
We are wondering however about this gun in particular that gives the appearance of a good deal for the proposed task.
A bit more background, it would be Nash looking to buy. Why 9mm? lots of cheap ammo that he does not have to load himself. Why not a real Colt? The ones we have been around were not without faults that one would hope to avoid by purchasing in that price range. Why not a Springfield? That was the first choice until we saw so many good reports on these Turkish Wonders. (and we have not personally seen or heard firsthand of them in 9mm) Said shooter is very accomplished with revolvers and autos. also very learned is teardown and maintenance on 1911, Glocks, Ar's etc. He does not mind having to upgrade parts to keep things shooting correctly. He particularly likes a miniscule Browning 1911 that has been shot pretty much daily by him for the past several years. ( A most generous gift to my sons by a Campfire Member) He is a rather good hand at draw and shoot, aerial targets and prefers the 1911s or revolvers for that. Hence the want for cheap, factory ammo. Lotsa rounds fired on a young guy's pay. His handguns also tend to get worn down to a finish that looks like nickel gone bad rather quickly. Not from abuse, just get drawn, carried, and shot that much.