[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I bought the 16 oz bottle about 15 yrs ago. I still have 3/4 of it) $35 for 16 oz. $8.00 for 2oz.

Corbin Swage Lube (CSL) is a clean, semi-solid paste that can be applied with the fingers or a cloth pad to bullets, jacket material, lead wire, or cartridge cases. (Very little - next to none is needed) It washes off with hot water and soap, as well as most organic solvents, leaves no residue, is clear and pleasant to use, and is made of 100-percent natural ingredients of cosmetic grade, including highly refined lanolin and castor oil. (I just wipe it off with a rag)

Corbin Swage Lube forms a tough film between the die and the part being formed, and withstands very high pressures without dieseling (unlike most common oil-based lubes, which detonate at swaging pressures). It is not a "bullet lube" for shooting down the bore: (IOW, it is not cast bullet lube, and has to be cleaned off) It is a forming lube that serves to protect the dies and tools, extend their life and prevent corrosion when they are not being used.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]