I don't load as many rounds as most guys do, but here's my regimen. For Rifle cases, I use Imperial sizing Wax applied with figertips. On new WW,RP, and such I uniform the Primer pockets/deburr the flashole, and chamfer outside with an RCBS cirket, Sinclair VLD inside. On Nosler, lapua and RWS, I just chamber inside neck & load. On fired cases, I wipe the necks off with 0000 steel wool, brush the inside neck 3 strokes, lube & size ( to fit my rifle's chamber, so "partial size" ), every 4th case or so I wipe a little wax on the inside neck, but only enough to keep them from pulling too hard over button. I then wipe them off with a dry rag. Prime/charge/seat/FCD. For decades.
If I have once fired cases I bought somewhere, I vibrate them in a Walnut Medium, and remove each case by hand, holding it against the bowl rim while vibrating to empty the case of Medium. I them wipe them off with a dry rag or towel. Repeat above. Its rare I use it.

When I shot alot of .45 Auto for training, I used a Dillon Square Deal B. I vibrated my fired cases, dumped them in media seperator, rolled them all around in a dry towel. I used Dillion Carbide dies so no lube. No cleaning the primer pockets, just an empty fired case on one end , primed, bullet seated, taper crimped and a loaded round out the other, 500 at a time. I loaded alot of 45 Colt later but used the above Rifle method on them.

Last edited by Jim_Knight; 06/22/20.