I'm not a fancy person. What the Joneses have I say good luck paying for it. I've been repriming with my old lee hand priming tool, I think it's called an Auto Prime or something, for 40 years without a blip on the screen. Only problem I've had with primers is I had a Winchester large rifle primer burn through but it didn't damage my bolt. I reload mainly with RCBS dies on an old Rock Chuker press. I've got a few case prep thingies like one that that insures my flash holes are uniform. I also have a Forester Case trimmer and I have an outside neck turner. I do those things on new brass and other than an occasional re-trim for length I don't use them twice on one piece of brass. I don't anneal brass and throw it after the tenth reloading if it lasts that long. It's made out of brass, not gold.
I have one Weatherby Mark V and the rest of my rifles are surplus Mausers (except for one commercial Zastava 98)Remington, Winchester, Savage, Howa, and Ruger. They wear Leupold, Weaver, Nikon, and one Vortex and one Bausch and Lomb scopes. I have a reasonable gun smith that re-barrels actions and sporterizes Mauser actions relatively cheap. So other than the Mark V I own no real fancy rifles. I do know how to refinish wood and some of my rifles have beautiful stocks but none of my rifles are really what I would call, "Keep up with the Joneses Custom." I eat Hamburgers, Boiled and fried Okra, Fried Chicken, lots of potatoes and rice, any kind of Cajun food I can get my hands on and lots of Filipino food. My wife is one and she's the closest thing in my house to exotic, and she is very beautiful. I drive used vehicles and live in a 65 year old wood frame house. But I like it like that. My wife keeps it cleaner than most white women I know and it smells good inside. When I drink wine it's off the shelf at HEB. My two exravagancies are occasionally some good scotch, or Bourbon, usually Jack Danials Single Barrel and I do like micro brew beer, but thats as close to fancy as I get and I really don't give a damn what the Joneses are drinking. So you can keep the Joneses stuff and I'll keep mine.

Last edited by Filaman; 06/18/20.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!