Chamois there are bad outfitters everywhere. And I advocate people do their homework on N. American outfitters as well.

But having traveled the world over many times and living in many other countries I know that things are not the same. It is a lot more challenging to get refunds overseas. There aren't people actively willing to help you at times. When things turn south overseas it can be very different from things turning south in America.

My biggest advice/recommendation to those looking is to have a clear precise idea of what their expectations are. Which I feel a lot of guys don't going into it have that figured out. It is where I think the majority of the things going south stem from. More the consumers fault rather than the outfitters.

Last generally speaking equipment upkeep overseas can be vastly different than that of American outfitters. That isn't to say there are not exceptions on both sides because there is.

As far as pricing and bang for the buck usually overseas does provide a better bargain. But two Snow sheep isn't helping out the guy trying to fill his Grand Slam or NA 29.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.