Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by 358wsm
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by RJY66
That white guy groveling at the dazzling urbanite's feet was kinda disgusting. I might not could do any better but but I would have been so angry I am afraid the dazzling urbanite might have had to beat me to death. There are worse things than getting the hell beat out of you.

The groveller had plenty of wide open opportunity to take that n i gg er down if he wasn't such a pussy.

Sometimes when ya get cold cocked REALLY hard, like he was, it's almost all you can do to stay conscious.

Some of you fellas talk real big and tough. but obviously ain't never been hit hard, really really hard..

Feel free to waltz into a redneck bar, lay down 50 bucks to the biggest dude in there, close your eyes, and let him swing on ya... Then, next week, once you wake up (if you actually do wake up), get back to us on who's a pussy. crazy

I've been in a LOT of fights, both in the ring and out. Had my nose broken three times and my jaw once. I know what it's like to get hit real hard, probably better than anybody else here. That groveller was not hit that hard and was nowhere near knocked unconscious. He was perfectly able to beg/grovell immediately and was perfectly able to fight if he had the guts.

Is that when you self-identified as an assassin?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.