Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by Spotshooter
Originally Posted by Cheesy
That stupid sheet metal 'skid plate' is my biggest gripe in changing oil on my 2020 Tundra. One of these days I'll do the hole saw modification and give myself an access hole.

I like the housing with the drain cap to drain the filter before removing the filter. That part has worked slick for me on this truck as well as a 2007 Camry my wife used to drive.

Hey Cheesy - I didn’t know you got one, Congrats - **. This is the last year of the Tundra as we know it they are changing up big time for 2021.

The oil filter change is half the reason I made the change to the TRD plate (It has the access hole in it)... the rest is the cheapo skip (actually scrape, not good for much more) plate that it comes with.

Bought a crewmax last fall. One of the reasons I went with Toyota was the 'old design'. The truck forums and facebook forums are filled with guys bashing them for being old. Out of date. No technology like the Big 3. That is exactly why I bought mine. Tried and true. Parts availability. Salvage availability. Aftermarket availability.

+1

And the fact it can go over 200k without having to loose sleep over it breaking down. smile