Originally Posted by ERK
Could someone show me actually figures on the high rate of cancer deaths from roundup. Over a 20 year period I sprayed thousands of gallons. Please give me an idea on how soon I’m gonna die from it. Also please advise on how they are gonna steal my land so I can head it off. Ed k

I am just not a fan of roundup. I have lived on a farm for the past 15 years. I do foundation repairs and concrete for mostly farmers. Roundup is prevalent and paramount to many making money in the business. My folks used roundup religiously for years. Pa died of CLL last year. Brother in Law next door is confined to a wheelchair with MS and lost his dairy farm , fields and woods. I do not have any figures on the high rate of cancer due to this and many other ag chemicals. I just wish we did not have to use it, but I understand it's need. I do know that similar chemicals are now and have been taking the lives of many that came in contact with agent orange in Nam. A sad deal! That being said , I do not know many healthy farmers in this area anymore!YMMV!