Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It was an inescapable fact that COVID cases were going to increase as people started coming in closer contact with one another. That's the way communicable diseases work. I have continued to maintain as much physical distance from people as possible. I still mask up (for what little good that does) in public places. I still wash my hands with anti-bacterial soap regularly. I have hand sanitizer in my truck, office and at home.

Those are low load, easy precautions. I occupy a weird place in my view of this. It's serious business. I have talked to far too many friends in the medical community that were on the front lines. It is to be respected, but not feared to the point of paralysis. People need to respect it and use some damn common sense.

A good post. I highlighted the last 2 sentences in your post as they are an important point that is brought up when you talk with doctors and other medical folks as to whether this is real or just a hoax.

Unfortunately this thing has been politicized to the extreme by both sides of the political aisle and by both extreme and totally opposite political beliefs, which is not helpful to anyone.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ