Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Today's polls are meant to shape public opinion.

Not reflect it.

That's all you need to know.
..............Yep!........The goal of the demCRAPS and the media is to influence the election to Trump's detriment by shaping public opinion. So! A few on here start a "Trump will lose thread" or a "It does not look good for Trump" thread (paraphrasing) and other thread titles doubting a Trump victory.

All over Yahoo and everywhere you look, Trumps poll #s are plummeting. All over this liberal rag TV show or newspaper and all over that liberal rag TV show and newspaper, Trump's poll #s are plummeting.

Doesn't take long for a few on here to be influenced........."OMG Trump gonna lose."........Why hell, "let's post some articles from CNN." How about a few from MS-LSD? Let's not forget to post some CRAP from the NY Times (Slimes) too!!.And if all these sources say it is true? Well then, we all oughta just stay home on election day, doing EXACTLY what the media wants us all to do. Afterall, Trump is gonna lose anyway. RIGHT?

Get a fuggin brain.

You embarrass yourself.
.......Ya know OLD TITS? GFY CLOWN. U IDIOT!..............Anytime u wanna match IQ for IQ you let me know moron! Then we shall see who has the FUGGIN brain then!

Impressive.

GSY
(Go Squeeze Yourself)
...................Whoa! How funny!..... You are nothing more than a gutless, immature (for your age) moron who types his unwarranted crap. That is what you are TITS man. You toot nothing, 'ol toots. A bag of crap!

You continue to underwhelm. Please continue.

Such “intelligence” as yours truly is rarely seen.
I mean that.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.