I think it’s obvious to anyone with a brain, that the left has been running an all out assault on President Trump since Nov 2016 (you know, when polls showed KILLERY was a shoe in). I have little doubt that the silent majority (you know, those of us that work instead of riot, and those of us that know what bathroom to use) WILL vote President Trump in again this November. The question is, will the Democrats rig the election?

The timing of the Corona virus arriving right after their failed impeachment attempt, and the civil unrest right after the Corona virus, seems to me to be too well timed to be a coincidence. Furthermore, I have NO DOUBT the Demonrats would scorch the earth, and poison the air we breath and the water we drink, if that’s what it takes to recover political control in 2020. The fact they picked a aging, mentality challenged Joe Biden as their candidate only leads me to believe there’s going to be one hell of an “October surprise” coming from the Left this election cycle.

A pox on all of their houses!!!!! TRUMP 2020

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"