https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/l.../63-915a4a2f-071f-4f01-b5b8-398790d615ca

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ST. LOUIS — A man and a woman pointed guns at protesters who marched through the Central West End Sunday night to call for Mayor Lyda Krewson to resign.

Videos from the protest showed the man pointing a semi-automatic rifle and a woman pointing a pistol at the crowd marching down the street. The videos circulated widely on social media Sunday night.

The couple has been identified as Mark and Patricia McCloskey. They own a prominent St. Louis law firm named McCloskey Law.

According to Saint Louis University Lawyer John Amman, their actions could possibly be classified as assault by putting protesters in fear of their safety.

The couple’s “Midwestern palazzo” home was featured in St. Louis Magazine in August 2018 after they completed a major renovation.

In the piece, they showed off their dome gilt ceiling and curved double staircase of marble leading to the second- and third-floor landings.

“The glass in the windows” is from the second-floor reception hall at the 14th-century Palazzo Davanzati in Florence, Italy, “and the shutters, at least the ironwork, are probably original,” the couple told the magazine.