.....have never experienced rainfall like we got over night.. Over 9" so far, and it's still coming down. Just got a "flash flood" warning for our area good until noon today. The village is basically isolated Hy 63 is closed both ways. The waterway (part of the Rush River system) below me is - for the first time - so high that it's going OVER the bridge! The tractor repair place north of me is under water. The county has most roads closed due to flooding waters.. I literally can't find a way to get into town. Hy 12, 90th ave., Co Rd J, 60th ave., 50th ave., Co Rd N, Hy 63 at Martel - all are flooded over and closed.. I tried to get a few pics - need to get more.. Using a 70X200 lens because I can't get close enough to use a standard lens..

And more rain's coming over the next 4-6 hours..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]cute boy names that start with a

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]unique baby boy names with meaning

The pics above are already showing somewhat less water than was over night.. Most roads show evidence of overflowing water but no water shows right now.. Road shoulders washed out - warning cones everywhere..

Reports on the TC news say residents at some houses on Baldwin's streets are being evacuated... From what I can see, it's possible the majority of the village is under water.. Our in-laws have a house in town - they've had water issues before in their fully-finished basement.. I won't call because I'm betting they're trying to save a few things and don't wanna bother 'em.. Can't pump out the water; where's it gonna go? It's just going to come right back in because it's most likely a lake outside..

Flooding's the worst. Thank God I'm on a hill...

Last edited by Redneck; 06/29/20.