Just came back from a drive around... The only way to cross Hy 63 is via I-94 or go all the way N to Hy 64E.. Five miles N at the junction of Hy 63 and Co Rd E there's a ton of emergency vehicles.. It seems a car and the people in it are in the water and there's a rescue team trying to save 'em.. Just talked to a friend of mine two miles S and his basement's flooded to the rafters.. I went literally eight miles N, then another seven miles S and there's NO way to get to the highway..

I got stopped by a pickup from Lakes Gas and he was trying to get to Glenwood City to fix an LP issue.. I told him the only way was I-94 to the #28 exit or Co Rd T north to Hy 64E and then south on Co Rd G to get to town...

Nobody's having a good day here today.. Tom's had 600A of hay down since Saturday. I got about 275 chopped before the rain started and we had to quit last night at 8 pm.. Couldn't quite finish the field we were on.. Well, now it'll be at LEAST Wednesday before we even try to start again - and he still has another 120+ to cut.. Damn - this is gonna be a nightmare, especially the soft ground on the new seeding. Chit....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!