Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by 79S
I found it, it was with that Calhoun fella from the savage sub forum.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7124906/re-250-3000-reloading

Wow. I've pissed off Calhoun too by insisting that safariman is a sack of chit. LOL. The overwhelming response from the Savage collectors was that they didn't think so! The moderator removed threads and posts that otherwise would have shown it was a factual opinion shared by many. Siiiyyy. Oh the good ol'days. As the 'Fire turns. Excuse me while I repent.... Not.
Anybody that doesn't KNOW what Safariman is by now is probably earnestly engaged in cutting off their own dick with a butter knife.

Guys that just hadn't been around any of it I suppose. . It spilled over to Their forum because safaridoosh was posting there trying to drum up sympathy and they just couldn't grasp that facts are facts when stated as such by several of us.. I didn't drop it, never will unless one guy says that I must. Whatever.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?