You send a PM bitching at me, but, you won't accept one back? And still can't, won't?

This is no call out thread. Did you really think it is? I thought your pm was hilarious. Coupled with not accepting PMs that is, just out of the blue... I've not cussed or dissed you, have I? Poked a little fun, sure.

However, this is what I said,

"WTB ad that said I was looking for a wood and blue left hand whatever configuration, push feed, crf, 700, 70, Savage whatever... Phucqk if I care what lefties have available. IIRC, I wasn't stating knowledge just WTB. LOL Hell, I was born in '69. Model 70s were push feed! Damn."

Man, I looked at the WTB ad, pretty innocent looking to me. Buying my step-dad a Lefty rifle. He'd had one left hand rifle ever in 78 years and was going to show me it, only to remember he'd given it away. Phucqk me. Have I ever tried to school anyone on left hand rifle models, nope. Nor model 70s. I will not be shopping for another, hence the phucqk if I care... I am sorry you are left-handed???

AR lower assembly? Hmm, embarrassing, yah no chit, but, I ain't afraid to ask as I didn't know, at all. And somehow that is wrong? Phucqk. The guys there know damned well I don't know about them, very new to me. Have I claimed experience or expertise in it, nope not once. Someone offered a place to start. Cool.

I have lived with myself for many years though and know my faults and I have actually admitted such here many times. I am opinionated, won't argue that. I welcome you to PM me your specific beef. I can only imagine otherwise. I have a couple of good ideas. I have not exactly agreed with everyone on everything lately. whistle

Do I owe the 'Fire a big hug?

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 06/30/20. Reason: Try to make sense, duhhh!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?