Embedded links and pics of the enemy at source. You best get your schitt together yesterday: they're organized, we are not.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/20...group-declares-everywhere-a-battlefield/

They’re bringing the war to your door. Old Hand sent this link over from Far Left Watch. The original is three years old now, but look at where they were then compared to where they are now. This is from a group in Austin (color me shocked) but there is a presence in every town in America. While it looks like they have some of the same problems as the so-called militia movement on social media, they’re at least smart enough to cover their faces, not interested in telling the world how cool they ain’t and are at least two decades younger on average. Think you’re safe in a rural place? Ask me how I know you’re not. -NCS

The Austin based extremist group, Red Guards Austin, has been gaining prominence in the Texas antifa movement. They are a self described autonomous Marxist-Leninist-Maoist collective and their website contains multiple reports on their confrontational and often armed demonstrations.

They also openly advocate for violent revolution against capitalism.

“we must seriously take up the task not only of self-defense on the personal and community level, but we must also struggle to unite all genuine antifascists behind the necessity of revolution. Revolution means the long fight for communism and nothing less.”

In a blog they recently shared from their Facebook Page titled “Everywhere a Battlefield“, this trend continues as they claim “The war is not coming—it is here and now” and then discuss the need for weapons training and more “revolutionary violence”.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.