Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Rifles And More
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The tipping point will begin when the police have had enough and start looking the other way when people take retribution on the commies.

That doesn't seem to be too far off. The cops are tired of their schitt.

Right now, they are only enforcing the laws they feel safe enforcing without personal liability. It is easy to arrest people who are law abiding and sensible. All else is permitted due to the possibility of job loss or prosecution.

The leaders are also calling the shots on who is arrested and who gets to walk - the police have no problem looking the other way when told to.

Let's be clear - I support law enforcement. I support not breaking the law even more.

The way I see it, if push ever comes to shove the cops will be aligned with the right.

Nobody has had to take more schitt from the boos and the commies than the cops. They know the score better than anybody.

I've always held back on criticising cops. They have a tough job and in the inner cities it's about as tough of a job as there is. An old retired cop told me long ago,.."Some people talk bad about the police. But they're necessary to control the n*****s".

I see what's happening today and those were definitely words of experience and wisdom.

If the cops pull back, the blacks are going to be a problem like we've never seen before.

Really? That's what it looks like to you, that cops are aligning with the right where push has come to shove? You are either blind or delusional. Cops, when pushed or shoved are nearly to a man siding with those who sign their paychecks. Has nothing to do with "right" or "left". They are paid to follow orders, nothing more or less.

And what's this "if the cops pull back"? WTF are we looking at now? And it isn't the cops pulling back that is empowering the criminals. It is the ever-pervasive narrative all over the news, politics, sports, entertainment that blacks are justified if they act badly, that they are owed whatever they want, and whites are criminals if they defend themselves or their property. Just like Muslims, when we pander to and excuse the criminal behavior of blacks, they see us as weak, and are empowered to further aggression and destruction.

Last edited by HuntnShoot; 07/04/20.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.