Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by RIO7

Question?? How many of you Mossy oak Cowboy's are willing to get in a fight? not a bloody nose fight, but from the length of a corn cob to a 1/2 a mile fight, and look the other guy in the eye and kill him, understand i am not talking color, I am talking killing, not a deer, another person, male or female. .

If and when this fight comes it will be at your house the house next door, down the street, in you town, my town, big city's, at all points of the compass, everyone was bitching about the shortage of T.P. How about no gas, you can't drive with out getting shot up, very limited food and medical supply's and care. ect.

The results of a civil war no matter who wins are going to last for decades not a couple of weeks, we are all worried about where we go from here but a few little gun fights won't solve our problems there has to be another way, think it over before you pull the trigger.

Rio7

The results of the last one, 160 years ago, are still being argued over today.

I do not think an all out war against the liberals, ANTIFA, BLM'ers, or any other left wing group would be a sure thing, as many on "our" side like to think. Bubba says "all we gotta do is shoot one of them, and the rest will keep running till they get to Canada." Sorry, won't work that way or be that easy.

But, on the other hand, we imply cannot sit by and watch every thing that we hold honorable and right be taken away fro us, and then find ourselves as slaves to the left. I won't allow that to happen to me.

Originally Posted by RIO7

JAMESJR, Nor Will I, The out come of this fight will mean little to me I am 82 yrs old, but it's going to mean a lot to my children, grand children,great grand children, They are the ones that will have a hell of a mess to clean up, i am to old to run, to old fight, mess with and I will kill you, but I ain't going far from home to do it.
Rio7

Rio7
I meet you at Eds. I think you are a good man and have a grip on whats going to happen. I wish for my kids and grandchildren but it is what it is. God bless you Rio and hope you and yours have a Glorious 4th of July.
God Bless American again.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.