Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Indyca35: I am surprised at your stupidity!
It is NOT the "damned cops" who make the decision to "allow" these various types of "lawbreaking" - that decision is done/made by the mayors and city councils that YOU elected!
Not the police officers!
Are you really as stupid as you sound or are you just intent on trying to besmirch the law enforcement officers?
I am surmising the latter (at least for your sake I hope you are just a dipschit and not as stupid as you are making yourself out to be!).
Sheesh - pay attention man, PLEASE!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Wow. I really must have struck a nerve. By "damned cops" I meant the whole police hierarchy, which includes the politically appointed chiefs, mayors, and so forth.

You see, they are NOT enforcing the law. In city after city they are letting criminals break it, and looking the other way. Somewhere I saw an estimate that the riots, looting, and arson in the past five weeks have already caused $500,000,000 of damage. At the LGS yesterday there were 40 or 50 people waiting outside, in line, to get in and buy a gun.

This is not the kind of country I want to live in. The police need to enforce the law. They aren't.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.