Seattle is going to take a major hit from all this BS. Already, a huge multi billion dollar company has left the city, moved down to Arizona or New Mexico. Others will follow.
Seattle also has a huge tourist industry. My brother went from N. Carolina, a year ago, on an Alaska cruise, and they departed from Seattle.
Well, Seattle isn't the only port on the north Pacific coast. If the idiot Mayor, and the moron, spineless Governor allow this crap to continue, they might lose the cruise industry.
Think of the income from a single cruise ship, nobody on food stamps living in a trailer park will be on board. A bunch of rich people, gonna spend a night in town at an expensive hotel, the day before the cruise, and another night in town the last day of the cruise. Gonna eat at the nice restaurants, and tip the waitress well. A wonderful and very lucrative industry for a city.

Don't think it can't happen to Seattle. Driving the Big Rig several years ago, I mostly drove the interstates of the South, South Carolina to Texas mostly.
But one time I had to go to Camden New Jersey. This big city is just in ruins! Thousands of nice, well built houses and apartment buildings, just abandoned.
Camden looks like a place where Mad Max would live, after the nuclear war.

In 1965 Camden was one of the wealthiest cities in the world. Right there on the river, it had a huge shipbuilding industry, probably the biggest shipbuilding center in America. Camden was the world headquarters of RCA.
They manufactured the record players there, and they made the LP records there. Also the studio was there, music star from Europe wanted to make a recording, he did it there in Camden.
Also it was the headquarters of Campbell's Soup. New Jersey is The Garden State, and they hauled all those tomatoes to north New Jersey and made the soup right there in Camden.

What destroyed Camden? In 1969 they had race riots and burned down 1/4 of the city. Half the white people with jobs left. In 1971, they had another race riot and burned another quarter of the city. All the white people left, as did the shipbuilders, RCA Victor, and Campbell's Soup.

Today Camden is a nightmare city, 49 percent black and 48 percent Latino, very high violent crime rate and high drug addiction rate.

It happened to Camden and we are watching it happen to Seattle.