What features do you want? What purpose?

I have a Rancher and a Yamaha Kodiak.
I shopped for quite awhile looking for efi, all wheel disc breaks, an engine break and a couple other features I don’t remember before settling in the Kodiak in 2016.
The Kawasaki nor Suzuki had comparable features, and wife did not like feel of Polaris.
The Yamaha Grizzly checked the boxes but they discontinued the 550 and I didn’t need 700.
I plow every year with the Rancher and it starts at minus I shouldn’t be outside.
The Kodiak has electric steering which my wife loves and I kinda wish Rancher had during trail rides. I have pulled and hauled elk with the Honda. We use the Kodiak for trail riding.
My Honda dealer is a 4 minute ride and has been good to work with. I bought a receiver hitch for the Rancher and they installed it for free, which was a pleasant experience. Would have been easy to do my self but saved me a garage floor sweeping.
I walk past the Talon each time I go to the Honda shop and have expensive thoughts.
If you can avoid the bigger is better and my bike is better than your bike games, focus on features and get what you want, you can be pretty happy without buying into the hype.