Originally Posted by 358wsm

Honda Rancher vs Honda Foreman vs Yamaha Grizz.?

What are the Pros vs Cons.?

Honda rancher
Pro:reliable and light enough if you get stuck you could easily get out. Foot shift and auto models available, Power steering
Con:not quite as much power as the foreman

Honda Foreman
Pro:reliable and a workhorse of a bike. Foot shift and auto models available, the auto trans models are really smooth shifting and the start and stop is really smooth also, Power steering
Con: not as much power as a grizzly

Yamaha Grizzly
Pro: Reliable, very powerful, power steering smooth ride and comfortable, power steering
Con: runs lean from the factory, jerky start and stop. Not nearly as smooth as the auto Hondas

I currently have the 700 grizzly and would make you a good deal on it if you were closer, sold a very nice honda rubicon to get it, big regret. I do have a 2004 honda foreman rubicon that I keep for the wife and kids to ride and me to hunt on occasionally. I have had the polaris ranger and really liked it but it was a lot of machine to use in the woods off the trails and roads. I am in the process of selling the grizzly to go back to the honda rubicon. Nothing wrong with the grizzly but I prefer the honda, just my 2

Dont eat the big white mint!