Originally Posted by overmax
If you are shooting the rifle how it sits in the picture, I could see that as a problem. In regards to the rear bag set up I don’t see how that could be comfortable to shoot from, which could lead to poor results. If my assessment is wrong disregard.

I have found the best and quickest way to learn to do anything is to spend some time with someone who is good at what your trying to accomplish. Find a local that shoots a lot and is good at it. By whatever means, get some teaching from them. Ask to shoot one of there proven accurate rifles to get your technique down. Then ask them to shoot your rifle and see if they can tweak it if necessary. If you don’t know anyone, maybe you could pay a gunsmith to help you with the above. If they are good it would be money well spent.

This right here. Didnt care for the shooting setup as shown either. A better front rest would be nice...reducing the side to side movement. Dont know if the rifle has sling screws but if so, both would be contacting the bags as shown. I've had to learn my lessons over the years about sling screws....when they contact a front or rear bag, well, nothing can help you at that point.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.