It took a while to find a load for a Ruger M77 RSI with 18.5" barrel. I finally got a load that would at least be a consistent 1.5" gun. I got into it chap because the original owner never could get a usable group from the rifle. I won't go into the two years to find that 1.5" grouping but it was a challenge. End result used a 165 gr. Speer hot Core over a max load of W760, Winchester brass and WLR primer. Change any of those components and accuracy goes right down the crapper. Works just fine on big Arizona Mule Deer fro 35 feet to 250 yards, the longest shot I've had to take.

I did have a good load for a Remington 660 that also worked quite well in my hunting partner's M600 Remmy running the 150 gr. Sierra Pro-Hunter over H335. Damned if I remember the load though as all my load notes disappeared when I moved from Nevada to Arizona. The only thing I remember about that load was the very loud repot and very bright flash at the muzzle. Amazing!
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE