Originally Posted by CCCC
Yes, Mickey.

Folks, I've been quiet for that past couple of months here, but I surely miss our get-togethers at Paul's In Armijo Springs south of Quemado. I see that Paul still says he's from New Mexico High Country!

Sadly, I think I just missed Ken Howell at his last visit and my first one there.

My being offline is due to that fact that on April 28, I had to enter UNM Hospital with a mild stroke. At age 80 now, I was surprised to learn from the MRI tests that I had already had two others! They must have been recent, as I had an MRI exam in the last couple of years for back problems that didn't show any.

Not happy about this, but the prognosis is optimistic. It better be, because my youngest girl Mary, whom those at Armijo have met, is not quite 12 and going into sixth grade. At least I've taken one elk thus far. Now I'm training my son to take the next one (we shoot at the nearby Founders Ranch in Edgewood, NM, where the annual SASS End of Trail is usually held, though not this year. Then, hopefully, Mary can be next.

Also, hopefully, we all will be around to get together again soon.

Norm

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).