Originally Posted by JamesJr
A man told me how he handled his neighbors dog problem. He lived in the city, which made shooting the dog impossible. The dog was the terror of the neighborhood, growling at kids playing, crapping in everyone's yard, peeing on the flowers and car tires, getting into garbage, and of course the owner wouldn't do a thing.

So, the guy rigs up and old extension cord with some bare lines, coated in bacon grease, along with some other goodies. About midnight he heard a noise, went to investigate and found the dog dead, and the smell was awful.. He put him in the back of his truck, left early for work, and dumped it on the side of the road about a mile down the road. He said that when he got home that night, the dog's owner was out on the street, and told him that it was a bad day for him, because ole Spot had gotten hit by a car. Guy said he couldn't figure it out though, because he'd never known ole Spot to go that far away from home............lol.

That bullschit story goes great with all your other bullschit stories.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house