I have a bunch of those cheap blue masks. My major complaint is the elastic sometimes breaks if you're not careful putting it on. Also it's been 90 degrees and humid lately. Masks are hot and cause glasses to steam up. Also, since I'm a bit hard of hearing (too much shooting), masks muffle speech a bit.

I wear them when I go into places that require them, which, around here, is every shop, store, or restaurant (except when eating). Small price to pay for stopping a lot of deaths and stopping Biden from winning the election. Today's news says United Airlines has told 36,000 employees they're getting laid off in 60 days. Brooks Brothers, founded in 1818, is closing. Who do you think they'll vote for in 120 days?

There are some morons who automatically reject anything that Science tells them. They're fools.

One moron (maybe jwp--I forgot--correct me if I'm wrong) just posted that masks can't stop water droplets containing the virus because medical personnel test for Covid-19 by swabbing your nose. Look, dummy, you're supposed to put the mask over your nose too!

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.