Originally Posted by MTDan
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by MTDan
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Another thing that is interesting to me is how binary the thinking is. One group says masks don't work. One group hails masks as a panacea. Not surprisingly, I am in the middle. The various face coverings, the way I see people using them in my day to day life probably serve a nominal good. I don't think I have seen one face covering that would stop all particles. They don't have to stop all of them to be of value.

Paul,

Did you watch the video where they were recommending people Should not be wearing masks for various reasons? Not surprisingly they’ve taken that video down now that it doesn’t fit their narrative. Farcical was against them before he was for them.

Because that video is from February and we've gotten new info since then. Changing recommendations based on new information is called learning. It's important.

Have you been tested for gullibility? Pretty sure you’re 100% positive.

It's sad times when those who believe research are guilable, and those who would rather cling to blog posts and hearsay are enlightened. Says a lot about where we are as a country.

So which research should we believe? The latest one that contradicts the last one?

If I lie to you today because I want something from you, then tomorrow completely contradict what I told you to get something else, would you believe me?