If I was looking to buy some second hand single bevel Broad heads Is there a better place to throw out a WTB?

I have a 30 " DL and shoot a modern compound bow w a 65 lb DW. As long as I am using a heavier arrow near 500 grains, my penetration has been stellar through and through with a larger COC mechanical BH . For numerous reasons I would like to try the heavier single bevel broad heads. Best reason I can come up with is I am looking to get my 10 year old son introduced to archery hunting and believe the single bevel cut on contact broad-head will be best for his lower DW.

Generally second hand anything can be more cost effective. While I am not necessarily interested in a lot of anything; I'd like to come up with an assortment of weights of single bevel broad heads to experiment with to see what shoots well for us. If you should happen to have anything that you are not wanting to use shoot me a PM and we can see if we can work out a deal one way or another.

Thank you!

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19