Not just the head that matters, it's the whole package. You might have to up your spine to shoot 200 grain heads if you are shooting the normal 100-125-150 grainers. For a 45 lb bow I would aim for a 400-450 grain finished arrow. My recurves are 53-65 lb, and my arrows are just under 550 grains. Blows thru deer like a knife thru butter, I have some single bevel heads but have not shot anything with them. Last deer I shot with a Zephyr "Sasquatch" which is a double bevel 1.5" wide two blade head with a bleeder insert. Can't remember if bleeder was in or out on that one. Buck was quartering about 30-35 yards away and arrow penetrated from rear ham to opposite shoulder. Buck before that, broadside shot at 15 yards with Wensel Woodsman 3 blade, shot thru and stuck in ground behind him.

Grizzlystick.com has lots of info. I use Carbon Express Piledrivers which are about 9.5 gpi if I recall correctly. Hoping to use grizzlystik's this year, the shaft sans head is 450 grains with 200 grain head added.

Isaiah 6:8